Turn Prospects into Customers and Shoppers into BuyersThe first step in Internet Marketing, good website design and development combins:
- Understanding your business objectives
- Knowing your target markets
- Understanding the fundamentals of internet marketing
- Web usability techniques
- Integrating proven design principles
- Evaluation of your business objectives and how the internet plays a role in your firm’s overall marketing plan
- Understanding your target markets, how they obtain information, and how they shop for products and services
- Deciding what your calls-to-action can be and how website design can incorporate these to improve sales conversions. See Website Design and Conversion Architecture for more about this.
See our Website Design Portfolio
Don’t put one of your most important marketing tools in the hands of someone who doesn’t understand basic marketing principles and who is not an expert in website design and usability. Call today to learn more about the difference WSI-WebStrategies can make with your website design or website development project.
>> Shoppers use the web to compare local prices before leaving home to buy.
>> Consumers now search the web for businesses instead of looking through the phone book.
>> Web searches generate more in-store sales every day.
>> The fastest way to increase sales is being found in local web searches.
>> Local web searches can drive more foot traffic to businesses than the phone book.
>> Prospects are trying to find your business on the web right now.